PM Kisan 13th Installment Date is to be released soon,If you want to know about the PM Kisan 13th Installment Date read full article here. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a programme developed by the Government of India that aims to provide all small and marginal farmers with a basic income support of up to Rs. 6000 per year.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana scheme, all landholding farmer households receive a monetary benefit of Rs. 6000 each year through pmkisan.gov.in official website. This sum is payable in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000 every four months.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 13th Installment Date
On October 17, 2022, the 12th payment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan) was released into the accounts of the beneficiary farmers.As per the rule it should be released once in 4 month.
According to ABP news.Since an official announcement is planned, reports are widespread that the Narendra Modi-led central government will deliver the 13th instalment of the long-anticipated Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana to beneficiaries on New Year’s 2023.The 13th instalment will be released on pmkisan.gov.in among the months of February-March for sure.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Quick Overview
|01||Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|02||Monetary benefit||6000 Each year|
|03||Launched||Government of India|
|04||Total installment||3 Installment in a year|
|06||Ineligible||Officer of any central /state government|
|07||Installment released||12th Installment released till 2022|
Who is eligible for pm kisan? (PM Kisan 13th Installment)
One of the most important aspects of this government programme is its qualifying requirements. This Yojana is available to farm households that meet the following criteria
• Small and marginal farmers are eligible for PMKSNY.
• Farmer families that hold cultivable land can apply for the benefits of this plan.
• A beneficiary should be an Indian citizen
In addition, farmers from both rural and urban areas can apply for the Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. However, its criteria also exclude some groups of people from its list of beneficiaries.
Who is not eligible for pm kisan samman nidhi?
Farmer families with one or more of its members satisfying the following criteria shall not be eligible either.
• Individuals who now hold or have previously held a constitutional position.
• Individuals who are currently or have previously served as employees and/or officials in any government ministry, department, or office, as well as its field unit.
• Individuals who have worked as officers or employees in any Central or State Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or Autonomous Body under the Government.
• Employees of municipal governments on a regular basis.
• Ministers from both the federal and state administrations, both current and defunct.
Members of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, both current and previous.
• Members of the State Legislative Assembly and State Legislative Councils, both current and defunct.
• Any current or previous District Panchayat Chairperson.
• Any current or former mayor of a municipal corporation.
• Individuals and families who submitted income taxes in the preceding Assessment Year (AY) are ineligible for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
• This programme does not apply to anybody who has retired or superannuated and receives a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 or more. It does not, however, apply if the pensioner is a member of a multi-tasking staff, Class IV, or Group D personnel.
• Families with professionals such as doctors, engineers, chartered accountants, attorneys, and architects who work in their respective areas are also disqualified for this plan.
FAQs Related to Pm kisan
Q:How can I register PM Kisan online?
Q.How do I register my new Kisan?
Ans:Through a toll free number 1800-180-1551. or else through the official website